OT - vote

If you are a US citizen that is registered to vote, don't forget to vote Tuesday!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

vote for the candidates with the best hair. (try not to think about the reality of 500 billion dollar deficits.)

cynically yours non US citizen

Reply to
neil

Vote early, vote often.

When I die, bury me in Illinois so that I can stay active in the political process.

Remember, a "third-party" vote is not a waste. Both parties pay attention to who is getting those odd votes. A third-party candidate may not win, but the message will be heard. Vote your conscience.

Reply to
That70sTick

bob z. is going to run for president in 4 years. wish him luck. :~)>

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

bob z. - the peoplez choice!

p.s. Hail to the chief...da da da da da da da da

Richard Don't forget to sign up for SolidWorks World

Reply to
Richard Doyle