OT Website

Does anyone know how to add a discussion forum to a website? I'm using Microsoft Frontpage for my website and it has some template discussion forums but they are really basic and I don't like them. I don't know enough about websites to know where I can find (or how to create) a more modern looking and functioning discussion forum. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Visit a forum that you like the looks of and see what software they use... Your web site host may already have available software, and a Google search of "forum software" gives many other alternatives.

Reply to
Bob P

Hi Rob-

Here is a long time friend of mine, Wayne Hosaka. Tell him I gave you his e-mail. His forum has been up and running for over 5 years.

snipped-for-privacy@flattrack.com

The Flat Tack Page

Wayne Hosaka

Cheers, Devon