OT - Windows background

Sorry about the off topic question but a co-worker of mine has an embarrassing problem. Another guy here played a joke on him by changing his windows background to a pile of poo, and now he's changed it back to his normal background but when he boots up it still displays to poo for a moment before it loads the correct background. I've heard how to fix it once long ago, but can't remember anymore. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, no one knows the actual filename of the picture.

Reply to
Barna Madau

I've had this before, too. I think how you fix it is open a .jpg or .bmp in IE and Right Mouse Button and select 'Set as Background' . That changes the IE background images that's in desktop > Properties > Background.

HTH

Aar> Sorry about the off topic question but a co-worker of mine has an

Reply to
Aaron
1) set desktop to: none 2) go back again and set to desired wallpaper
Reply to
kenneth b

Reply to
Barna Madau