OT: zoom / middle mouse button in different packages

Hi Does anyone know how to get the middle mouse scroll/ button to do the same thing when it comes to different software packages. I'm using a mix of SW, ACAD, Rhino and Maya ( don't start me on Mac based packages like Illustrator and Photoshop!) which all have a different action when using the middle mouse btton. Solidworks seems to be the most sensible ( I guess this is the package I use most!)- any ideas how to get the other packages to duplicate this? TIA Deri

Reply to
Deri Jones

I've never tried it but there is an option to save assignments for each program for Microsoft Intellipoint

Reply to
neil

Deri.. I use rewheel15.arx to make Acad zoom the same way as SWX.

You can get it from...

Cam Jackson

Deri=20 Have you considered a Spacemouse by 3D Connexion. =

The only catch is, You have to spend a bit of money. I've had a the classic model now for a while - would not like to give it = up now! They cost a bit well over $1000 here in New Zealand cheaper in the US, I = think around $470-500.

Reply to
Nev Williams