Re: OT:For Sale SpaceNavigator, Programmable keyboard, Cadpro tablet

Hey David. Changing jobs, eh. What're you gonna be doing now? Moving away from the Asheville area? Hope things go well wit yer, whatever you do.

Best regards, Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

I have a couple of thinks for sale. . . (clip)
Reply to
Sporkman

Spork, I'm staying with the same company, just moving away from full time cad jock. I'm going to get alot more involved in sales and shop management. Thanks for asking.

David Hannah

Reply to
DHANNAH