Re: OT: TINY Vacation in HUGE place

Hey, you're not suppose to feed the animals! ;^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I know, I know, but it was way too much fun.

The six year old started and all of a sudden we found ourselves doing it too.

Reply to
Devin Hughey

I camped at Tuolumne Meadows, as you might can tell and the altitude was giving me fits, and that's just around 8500. I can only imagine what you're gonna go thru. Anyway, I am going back to do some more hikes, but I'm gonna give myself a long notice so I can stop smoking. Ugh!

But I would trade anything to live closer like you. About 6.5-7 hours to get there from here.

Reply to
Devin Hughey

It's a fabulous place . . . except for the not-so-wild life. Too many people. I spent a whole summer out there with my girlfriend working for the Ahwahnee Hotel after college. Wonderful memories. Your pics bring them back. Thanks.

'Spork'

Reply to
Sporkman