Re: OT: War Discussion

For what it's worth...

A small clip from a four hour program I recorded last night.

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

well I listened to it Mike but because I am not in America I was not able to appreciate how these views relate to peoples general thinking where you are or what you wanted me to take from it. send me an email about it if you like - people may not want to have more of this stuff in the SW group. cheers neil

Reply to
neil