Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Solidworks designer looking for work
SEND YOUR RES. TO CST ,450 S CIPS STREET,WATSEKA,IL 60970 The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories The Power Tools Division of...

Animator SW2003 still hangs after play.
Anyone else "STILL" having this problem? When/after you run play, access to the SW gui is nearly all grayed out and you have to kill SW. Hey, SW Corp, when is this "EVER" going to be fixed!? How many...
4
4

Re: Bend directions and angles
We do multiple bends, but we also do the press brake programming in 3D using the Amada BendCAD. One of the biggest cost reduction projects for the year 2000... Does anyone else out there need these...