Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New website www.modelbidder.co.uk
Just launched for model trains planes boats and car auctions. =A31.00 for 1 weeks listing no other final auction fees. please take a look

Really Neat NY Subway Stuff
I just found some neat stuff from the New York Subway system. Check out They make reproductions of the historic subway plaques and station signs. Grand Central's cowcatcher is one of their main...
2
2

Any N Unitrack Layouts online?
Anyone know of any Kato Unitrack N layouts that are online (have a webpage)? I'm interested in seeing what can be done with Unitrack. Thanks, CT
4
4

The Railway Channel
The Railway Channel Online TV Magazine Just thought you'd like to know that The Railway Channel website is now up and running and already getting a big 'thumbs up' from rail enthusiasts. Visit the...

Steam Era Shortline Fans
If you are thinking about modeling a steam era shortline railroad you may want take a look at a few rosters for some prototype info and ideas at the Steam Loco Rosters group in the files section.....

Plural of 'Caboose'
Just something I'm unsure about - is the correct plural form of 'caboose' 'cabooses' or 'cabesse'?
36
36

Help Question (Outside Track)
I need some help and a question reponded to..please :) I'am currently planning to build my layout and which is inside my condo and also have a very large outside part covered and part uncovered...
5
5

operating Ho logging mill with car
I have an operating logging mill with car up for sale on ebay have a look

New___PRR___Hopper?????

I'm looking for a K-line photo
Does anyone have a digital photo of the K-line Heinz Semi-Scale Pacific loco with tender? If someone has this loco would you mind taking a photo for me. Thanks Jeff

Two Guys On A Truck?
Anyone know the proper name for those rail trucks with two guys who pump handles up and down to make it go? Sorry I don't have a better description :) Pete
19
19

Clubs in Columbus, OH
Does anyone know of RR clubs in and around Columbus Ohio?
2
2

Operating Logging Mill for sale on ebay
I have a wonderful logging mill at auction on ebay and would like to liquidate. HEre is the link hav a look it comes with an operating flat car. Great for any layout. _JLC
2
2

Model Railroading Near Washington, DC
I'm the web master for the Potomac Division of the NMRA. I've added two new pages to the web site at that I'd like to bring to your attention. The first is called "Local and Interesting." It contains...

Paper models & scales
Just got an order from Paper Models International and it created a question about scales. Of 5 kits, 2 are classified as "O" scale, but they seem too big. Both are made by Pioneer Valley Models (which...
14
14