Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Faithful 0-4-0T Aster 76
Hello, in the meantime I got answer on my request from aster. It is a live steam lok Faithful 0-4-0T from the year 1975! The asterteam was very helpful, where one finds that today still. Unfortunately...

painting a train help
I am looking for some ref websites to help me paint a Locomotive. I am looking for weathering and basic paint and finish help. New to train modeling. Thanks Bill Wesley
3
3

HO Scale: For Sale
Hello Folks, Below is a listing of the remaining items on our For Sale list. Every item is in mint condition aside from some dust having been on display. We do not have a layout. The items have not...

FS
I have several engines that are surplus and would like to turn them Thanks

Steam train "The Mastrou"
hello, do you know the famous Mastrou ? 're welcome in green ardeche LaLogne

76 Aster
Hello, knows someone advice? I acquired a Live Steam locomotive with the inscription 76 aster number 607417. Unfortunately the lower firing container and the description are missing. I need a building...
1
1

Stripping wire in the middle question
Since the main power leads will already be in place under the layout and above my head. I was wondering if anyone has found an easy way to strip the wire for attaching the track feeder wires. I was...
42
42

Brambles, Cornstalks & Athearn
A 3 in 1 post: Somebody here awhile back was looking for something to use as brambles in their layout. Don't recall if there were any responses but I saw some stuff called Excelsior (spelling?) at...
3
3

Models from the Mist new forum
Hi guys For those people who are interested in the card models I create I have started a dedicated forum for Models from the Mist. That way I can keep the 3D virtual model making and the card models...

March 10, 2006 Report. 1055+ Missouri Railroad Depots. More new towns represented on the website. Models. Fixing problems with my counting.
Hi All I?ve got a good selection of new photos and new towns this time. Plus, I was fortunate to receive a good group of fine photos of Models of some Missouri Depots. These Models were created by...

snow in the Desert
Yes, we do get real snow in the Desert every few years. See it at -- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last. Elementor #14591 - Model Railroad Ballast
1
1

Bought my first American train today
For the grand stonking total of £19.09 ($32.94) You struggle to get 2nd hand ones for that price in the UK yet this one is, apparently, brand new with a manufacturers warranty. Still, it was an E-Bay...
1
1

My eyes have been opened about operations..
So, for the first time after years in the hobby I had a chance to participate in an operating session. A friend here in KC models the Frisco in HO from Kansas City to Oklahoma; very large layout...
1
1

Do Micro-trains N Scale uncouplers work for HO?
Greetings: I am having an issue with the Kadee uncouplers that are mounted between the rails. They are slightly too high for the Atlas code 83 track on my layout, however, I really do not want to cut...
15
15

Rock Island Locomotive
I received a photo of a futuristic looking streamlined locomotive with Rock Island on the side. I presume it is from the 1930s and wonder if anyone can lead me to a source of more information. With...
5
5