Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Winfixer and other Problems at Dc3d.co.nz website
Hi It appears people are supposedly having problems on my website, re the download of a FREE model that is passworded and the accusations that a program called Winfixer is connected to my site. When I...
4
4

Small building for download
Free download of a small utility building in 1/87 scale. This is the first in my Urban Series of buildings in the Models from the Mist "Structures for Railroads" collection. Building measures approx...
64
64

Large HO Train Collection
Late last year we purchased a large HO train collection which we are starting to offer on our auction site now. All auctions start at $2.00. There are over 60 auctions now, but will be many more as we...

Wanted Lionel wiring diagrams
I need wiring diagrams for Lionel O guage layouts
2
2

Track flatness standard
Why NMRA has not stated any flatness standard to trackwork? It is easy to say that one should just make the layout track flat, but how twisted is still flat? Sharp ups and downs or twists ar not...
7
7

Floquil Airbrush Thinner
I am finding it very difficult to get Floquil Airbrush Thinner. What would be a good substitute? Isopropyl alcohol? Water?
8
8

Sound of a compound loco
A friend of mine wondered what kind of sound is the sound of a loco having compound engine,i.e. a two cylinder loco having the other side of the loco having cylinder for high pressure steam and the...
1
1

Poll - Modeler's License
Here's an informal poll I'm conducting at 's License: What do you think of Union Pacific's policy of licensing model railroad products? - Agree with what they are doing - Don't agree, but understand -...
3
3

Wanted: Funaro & Camerlengo Boonton Coach Kits
I'm looking to buy a few of the resin kits of a Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Boonton coach. These were put out by Funaro & Camerlengo and were cast in cream colored (or yellow) resin. Kit must be...
1
1

Lionel Train Collection For Sale
Hello I have a Lionel train collection for sale. This belonged to my step-father who passed away five years ago. His father worked for The Chicago & North Western Railroad, which sparked my...

Miniature fire effect.
This past Christmas I noticed in craft shops some artificial tea light candles that consisted of a plastic base the shape and size of a tea light and a little plastic or rubber (?) "flame" on top with...
11
11

Union Pacific phasing out signal lines.
Our local newspaper has Q&A section for community things and a person asked about broken or leaning electric line poles along the Union Pacific railroad tracks here in the south end of the Central...
6
6

FA: Vintage Photos George Sellios' FSM Layout
Ending Wednesday evening: color prints of the Franklin & South Manchester layout of George Sellios, owner of Fine Scale Miniatures, taken in 1986 and 1987. Showing scenes from the early layout, areas...

Tunnel Portals for Sale
Cast. Great Quality. Great Price. Rob
7
7

Atlanta Model Train Show March 11 - 12, 2006
The Model Train Show 2006 March 11th and 12th, 2006 Sponsored by Piedmont Division, NMRA ( more details, see 10 - 5 Sunday: 10 - 4 Admission: $7 per person (Get $1 off with website flyer) Kids 12 &...
2
2