Conducting Prabhupada Diकsa Initiations Via Railwa y Modelling?

Conducting Prabhupada Di=E0=A4=95sa Initiations Via Railway Modelling?

I would be interested to find out from any railway modellers whether it is possible to purchase a conveyor belt for loading railway model cargo trains with religious items?

Could the religious cargo that was loaded on to the cargo coach alight automatically?

Also can there be an audio automatically played when the railway coach carrying the cargo stops at a particular point?

I would also be interested to find out whether it is possible to connect and control the railway model including the conveyor belt to the web?

Please say the railway model that can facilitate this and the costs.

These questions are for the possibility whether the automated Prabhupada Di=E0=A4=95sa Initiations can be conducted via railway modelling.

Reply to
Howrah Railway Station