HO scale trains - estate sale

eBay: http://301url.com/trains

Add pictures here
βœ–

Wow! This could be more trains than I have.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Add pictures here
βœ–

NOT if you are the high bidder in the auction!!!!!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Bill replied: Wow! This could be more trains than I have.
and then Mark Mathu replied: NOT if you are the high bidder in the auction!!!!! -------------------------------------------------
Yep! And a quick end to 47 years of marriage.<g>
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Add pictures here
βœ–

Touchι, my friend.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I model Japanese N so there isn't a whole lot of interest there, still a really impressive collection for someone. Very sad comment on the state of family relations between the son and his deceased father. My dad and I never really got along well during the last twenty years of his life but I still miss him a lot.
Ed

Add pictures here
βœ–

Winning bid $3,938.88