HO scale trains - estate sale

Wow! This could be more trains than I have.
History of N Scale:
's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys:
to 1,200 sites:
Bill
NOT if you are the high bidder in the auction!!!!!
Reply to
Mark Mathu
I model Japanese N so there isn't a whole lot of interest there, still a really impressive collection for someone. Very sad comment on the state of family relations between the son and his deceased father. My dad and I never really got along well during the last twenty years of his life but I still miss him a lot.
Ed
Reply to
Ed Regal
Bill replied: Wow! This could be more trains than I have.
and then Mark Mathu replied: NOT if you are the high bidder in the auction!!!!! -------------------------------------------------
Yep! And a quick end to 47 years of marriage.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:
Bill