Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lister CS Spares
Does anybody have experience of dealing with Stationary Engine Parts who have a big ad in the back of the current SEM? Their prices for new spares such as new CS cylinder heads from India look...

Trailer talk
For some time now I've had the remnants of a trailer tent trailer kicking about the place. It is pretty well ideal for our purposes as it has a wide wheelbase, torsion rubber suspension, small wheels...
2
2

Stuart Turner
Gentlemen, Anybody know where I could get a length of Flexible steel tube as used on military silencers for taking the noise away from source, got to be able to attach 1/4 BSP pipe fitting to one end...
3
3

Magneto re magnetising
Look up Martin Percy in Stationary Engine Mag under the Help Line ( Magneto Repairs), he is in Wellingborough, he has a magnetizer and will go it for you. Martin P

Photo Competion
Gentlemen, Those of you who said they would enter pictures a while back are you still interested. Those of you who have sent them already to me thanks. Rules are as follows:- 1. Maximum of three...

My new picture place
Gentlemen, As of now I have a new place for my pictures in the Public Gallery of Internal Fire if you scroll down this post you will find the URL called "My Photo's" this will take you to it. Webshots...

Wankel on e-bay
A Wankel engined pump has just sold on e-bay. I bid on it, but it rapidly ascended far beyond my reach. Is there something about it I don't get or are they really this sought after? Kim Siddorn - who,...
5
5

Engine insurance needed...urgent.
I'm hoping to show an engine next weekend. Obviously I will need to get insurance sorted out pretty quick if I can. Any suggestions as to where I should go for it? Alan
4
4

bit OT - piston aero engines
They all look pretty stationary to me, but there are some seriously unusual engines here in upstate New York Kim Siddorn http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/collection_engines.htm
2
2

Ken Hickman's phone number
Hi all Does anyone have a phone number for Ken Kenny Williams the wild and woolseley scotsman.

jap 3
hi all this is the link i think from peter

JAP 3 Engine URL
Let's give Peter a bit of help here: works and it looks like an Alco to me.... Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: Web: Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers...
5
5

Ray Hooley ?
Does anyone have an e-mail address for Ray Hooley? there is just a postal address in SEM. Regards, Kim Siddorn
4
4

jap 3
hi all have put photos on http//
4
4

Scottish National Auction Anyone?
Hi all. Did anyone go to the auction at the Scottish National Tractor Show at Lanark last weekend? I had a look but didn't hang around because of other engagements. What were the prices like? I did...