Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kettering vintage rally
Gentlemen, Went to Kettering Rally for a few hours yesterday, a nice do if I say so. Pictures in usual place. Look out for the two special engines, no bodges genuine engines, tell me what you see....
14
14

Help! We seem to be dying chaps!
I've noticed a distinct lack of chat recently. Being the anal type that I am, I thought I'd do some quick checks to see what was going on. Did you realise that this time last year, we were averaging...
38
38

Engine Magazines
Dear All, I'm familiar with and receive copies of Kelsey Publishing's Stationary Engine Magazine. Although well worth having Stationary Engine concentrates on older type engines - often of pre-war...
1
1

OT American Electrical testing methods
This is supposed to be a genuine copy from the book! trying the free "Allyoucanupload" site again.
3
3

OT - bawdy humour
Paul & Mary had been married for thirty years and had a grown up son called Peter. They went out for a nice meal to celebrate their thirtieth wedding anniversary & fell giggling & somewhat the worse...

jap
i have a jap model 3 has anybody got any info on this please thank peter
11
11

Scorton Rally
Just returned from a slightly wet weekend at Scorton near Catterick, rained from Friday midday and through most of the night and again Sunday morning. The ground is very free draining so nothing got...

Bearings
I recently needed some bearings to repair my mower. After trying google and ebay, I found this site. seem to list a fairly comprehensive range of bearings in various qualities. I ordered mine on...

Kirdford Rally
Just back from the Kirdford Rally (nr Horsham. W Sussex). Nearly 100 engines on show, some pictures on Webshots.

Lister D Pump Set Available
I have had an email contact via my website advising someone has an original Lister D pump set available near Walsall, near J7, 8, 9 of M6/M5. The person is keen it goes to a good home and needs it...
2
2

Ping Bob Unitt
Hi Bob, Just in case you don't see my message about the 2 BA screw, I didn't get your e-mail. I tried e-mailing you at the address you post on Usenet, but the mail was returned. If you read this,...

Enfield manual anyone?
I have a couple of the Enfield flat twin two stroke engines. Neither of them go & I wonder if I'm missing something ;o)) Perhaps someone on this list has a photocopy - or PDF - I could scrounge off...
12
12

Coventry Victor Data Sheets
I have rediscovered the four data sheets for C-V I bought a year or three ago, and have scanned/cleaned them up and they are now on the website: any newcomers, the address and phone number on the data...

Another runner :)
Well, I was finally persuaded to try starting my CS. It must have stood outdoors for at least 20-30 years albeit under some sort of sheet for some of the time. I fitted an injection pump of a donor...
1
1

Stationary Engine Mag
Gentlemen, I was approached today by a gent who has a stack of SEM from 1987 (167) including from No37 onwards. His name is John and his tel no is 01280 824649 Usual disclaimer, I am not connected...