Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fairford
Is anyone going to Fairford rally this weekend I will be their from tomorrow afternoon with the R&V
5
5

One for the Listerphiles
Gentlemen I found this rather nice period photo of a large lister petrol engine on the web a while back. The engine looks brand new and newly installed unless of course its in a museum somewhere ?...
7
7

An oily day out
I took my Stuart Turner flat twin walkies to the Wessex Rally on Sunday. It was a quiet day & although the weather threatened in the vital hour between 9.30 & 10.30 when Joe Public sticks his head out...
1
1

Lanreath farm museum sale.
Hello, Did any one on this NG go to this sale on Saturday and see the 2 Petter Atomic TX's sell? Regards Steve.

OT. Steam Roller accident
I was intrested and concerned to read last night that a Roller on its way to the rally at St Agnes lost control going down a hill and hit a tree, breaking the front forks and detacthing the front...
2
2

Virtual notebooks
As a person of limited knowledge & even more limited memory, I've found my digital camera truly excellent as a note book. Started 6 or 7 years back when I lived in the US. Saw a plethora of engines...
4
4

W. N. Nicholson & Sons
Greetings lads, I'm hoping someone can tell me what I have, whether it's a magnificent find or just another paperweight. I've obtained a printing block. That's probably the incorrect terminology. It's...
6
6

Kill file
How do i put somebody in my kill file and what exactly does it do? Ive suddenly decided its time to start using this handy sounding tool, especially after some of the garbage which has been posted by...
8
8

Webshots slow?
Is anyone else having problems with Webshots? It's either very slow or times out with a Proxy Server error.
3
3

Flat Belt Pulley
Can anyone out there help? I'm looking to purchase flat belt pulley in order that I can put a dynamo to my Ruston engine. It must have a three centre shaft c/w key way and minimum 12/14 " Diameter....

Tilford Rural life museum
Gentlemen, Yesterday I took a ride down to Southampton to collect a Lister J I had bought off EBay. I met a delightful gentleman who like me collects Listers. He has not been doing it for long, couple...
10
10

RE Chris Quayle
Gentlemen, Not wishing any ill on Mr Quayle but I tried to send him a reply off of NG and my computer said an unknown program was trying to access my address book did I want to continue. Answer no I...
12
12

Farnham
Gentlemen, There is a stationary engine do nr Farnham at a Rural life centre anybody know anything about it. Martin P
3
3

Surplus Stationary Engine Mags
Seen as the weather has been awful today I've been sorting out some of my surplus magazines. If anyone is interested in any of the following please contact me off list. Stationary Engine Magazines, a...

3HP vertical hot tube Blackstone
Brian Watts in Oz has asked me to find out as much as I can about his latest aquisition. See says "We would like to contact owners of similar engines to exchange photos and information " Can anyone...