Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rally Identification
Gentlemen, I have solved the means of being identified at rallies, I have bought a baseball cap and had CAMPINGSTOVEMAN embroided across the front. So no missing me in the future. Martin P
6
6

Whats on next weekend
Gentlemen, Anything on next weekend. Martin P
11
11

Ruston Hornsby 6PS
Hi all. Just aquired a Ruston Hornsby 6PS, "donkey engine" I think? Having some difficulty finding information on this sort of engine and wondered if anyone had one out there. Needs restoring but at...
1
1

The Best Steam Rally this weekend just gone
Gentlemen, Please find my pictures of the other event on this last weekend Bloxham. In usual place. Martin P

Kempton Steam Museum. Pictures
The pictures are now at in my Webshots area. Fred Southwell. nr. Brighton. U.K. Photos at;

Wisconsin?
Ebay item no. 270001115660 Looks vaguely like a Wisconsin to me (spark plug sticking out of side of head?)... Could be wrong though... Cheers, scruff.

Astle Park engine photos
Link to some pics from yesterday, untitled and unsorted as yet:-
15
15

Astle Park Rally
Went up this morning, took a couple of hours to do the trip up, but only 1-1/2 hours back as the traffic was very light, possibly because of the footie on the TV. Met up with the regular group guys,...
11
11

Big OOPS
A Backhoe weighing 8 tons is on top of a flatbed trailer and heading east on Interstate 70 near Hays, Kansas. The extended shovel arm is made of hardened refined steel and the approaching overpass is...
1
1

Weekend Rallying
Gentlemen, I am off to Banbury (Bloxham) Rally tomorrow, I have a feeling that I am going to be on my own as you all appear to be going to "that" other one :-(( enjoy yourselves but think of me around...
4
4

Early SEM Back Issues Swap / Sell at Astle
Dear All, As a result of some Ebay purchases I have some early back issues of the SEM spare which I will be taking to Astle. Not complete runs but roughly 23 issues from 1977, 1978 & 1979. I would...

Forth coming events
Gentlemen, When is Welland Rally please. Martin P
3
3

Lister Petter 2006
Hi All... Had a good time at Lister petter this weekend, met some new people and John Dungan and family who had traveld from Ireland, allmost died of from the heat on sat. :-( There was some...
6
6

BBMF again....
Coming back past Duxford this pm I thought I saw a Lancaster parked on the apron nearest the M11 end, but it was in Olive Drab camouflage not the black/dark blue scheme I am used to seeing it in. Is...
4
4

Astle Park 1000 engine rally-please read this posting
Dear all, THE 1000 ENGINE RALLY IS DEFINITELY NOT CANCELLED AND WILL TAKE PLACE THIS WEEKEND,ALL WELCOME. I have been asked by a member of the management team of the 1000 engine rally to post this...
18
18