Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New rally
Trawling through the Old Glory events guide I came across the Royal Berkshire steam rally on 11/12 Aug. Checking on the organisers web site:- I see it is intended to replace the late lamented Knowl...

Old book on road rollers Etc.
This was posted on the model group but it might be of interest here! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Streets Roads & Pavements...

Round Tuits
Now I thought I was pretty short on the subject commodity, for instance, at a club crank-up some five years ago my Mar-Vil started to misfire, stopped and wouldn't restart. I supected that the little...
29
29

Astle Park pictures
Gentlemen, Look below for my pictures at Picasaweb Martin P
4
4

Well it looks like an engine. OT
Arnie Ferro posted this to the OldEngine on the picture with your sound on! http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/26/solidalliances-usb-2-0-engine-hub-drives-your-geek-cred/Click
2
2

Re: Re: OT
Try this: -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: Web: eBay Mobile eBay Mobile http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel

OT Worthy causes...Guidance required
Treading delicately here... Last year I decided to adopt a UK worthy cause and at intervals have been dispatching beer tokens to same. My dilemma is that I've never received any sort of acknowledgment...
1
1

OT - Merlins for sale
J. Kim Siddorn,
2
2

OT - bit of fun
Ever wondered how moving the mouse moves the cursor? when you've moved it to & fro, try swirling it around Regards, J. Kim Siddorn,

1000 Engine at Astle Park
I enjoyed this 23rd engine show despite the rain showers that occurred a few times on both days. The site seemed quite good when I left despite the rain. Lots of lovely engines as usual and as always...
14
14

Astle Park 1000 Engine rally, Webshots
Hi Just posted some pics on webshots. Not that many unfortunately, my camera duplicated all the pictures, resulting in me running out of space on the memory card, and of course no spare card with me...

Web shop
Gentlemen, Got this site from another NG, its worth a look. P Web Site Moved
2
2

OT: QE2 sold
I know its Off topic, but I thought that this may be off intrest to some of us. By Shakir Husain, Staff Reporter Dubai: Dubai investment firm Istithmar has bought the legendary Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2)...
2
2

Any Holset Turbo experts?
I have in my possesion a H1C turbo. However, I need to be able to determin the turbine and compressor maps to be able to match it to an engine. Cast into the intake housing is 3535381, and cast into...
2
2

Amusing
Nicked from another NG but I suppose this now qualifies as a stationary engine.
5
5