Lister ST type Engine ( 3 Cylinder)

I have just purchased a Lister genset to augment our 1961
Start-o-matic SR1, 3 kilowatt domestic generator, which is still
running fine with only a ring set overhaul.
The ST engine looks like three SR 1 engines linked together, is fitted
to a 10 Kw alternator and has done very low hours.
I have sorted out a small fault on the control box, but don't have a
manual for either the engine or the genset control box. The tag on the
control box has the type number N20363 on it. The engine runs fine but
is a bit smelly, due to incomplete combustion of some sort, and not to
lubricating oil burning, which is quite a different smell. Can anyone
help with any manual/info for either the engine or the control box
circuit?
Reply to
Mike P
--------------------------------------------------------- I have a manual for the ST series Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H
William G. Search Ltd (Whitehall Rd, Leeds LS12 6EP) stock parts and manuals for Listers.
Roger Moss
Reply to
Roger Moss
Mike H. Have been trying to contact you. Everything is returned from your address. I am still interested in info on ST engine and Genset. Mike H
Reply to
Mike P
----------------------------------------------------------------- Blue blunder have been having problems (again) Will contact you off group . Mike.H
Reply to