Best Rated threads in Model railroading in the UKshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Point and Signal Bowden cable
| About 25 years ago, someone was selling a Bowden-cable | style control system for point and signal control. This consisted | of thin white plastic tubing into which slid a springy steel wire | (some...
15
15

Motorising a Airfix/Dapol Windmill
Hi all Fareham club needs to motorise one of these for use on our kids "drive it yourself" layout. It will be the second one we have done, the first one had a motor in the base and transferred the...
6
6

M & P Models Church Gresley near Swadlincote
Following a trip to Burton On Trent we went to find M & P Models on Church Street, Church Gresley near Swadlincote. It's not what you could call a 'full time shop' as it's only open Saturday 1.30 till...
44
44

i need to find
I need to find a virgin what is double ended but there are lots about but i can't find the site. please tell me one of the sites I'm sure there are sites for double-ended virgins out there, but I'm...
10
10

Dismantled loco at RAF Binbrook?
> Does anyone know owt about this? How did that happen? Where is it now? View eastward towards Manchester Victoria, with what is probably a Blackpool Illuminations Special off the Midland Division -...
1
1

Lenz Compact L60500 and Lenz LS150 questions.
Hi All, After my previous posting "Bachmann DCC Controller 36-500" and the replies received I have decided to go with the Lenz Compact DCC Controller. I now have some further questions that I would...
9
9

more DCC questions/ramblings....
Hi, A couple more questions from a beginner in DCC..... Just converted one of my EM J39s. Cut away chassis at front and added a lentz LE0511A. Now it was never a good runner, but in DC I used one of...
19
19

MOROP (European Union of Model Railroad and Railroad Fans)
Hello Dear Model Railroad Fans, I'm very proud to announce you the availability in english of some of the most important standards (Norms NEM) released by the European Union of Model Railroad and...
39
39

Bachmann's Super-D G2
Will this be the first ever RTR LNW prototype or has there been one before? (kim) Didn't Bassett Lowke do an O gauge Claughton? I was thinking more in terms of mass produced 00. (kim) "kim" wrote in...
26
26