Goods and Not So Goods website has been updated

With the wind-up of free web space by ISPs the Goods and Not So Goods websi te has been consolidated and is now on one server but the entry point remai
ns as igg.org.uk/rail Parts of the old site remain on myweb.tiscali and Google will find them but that account has been closed so I cannot update those pages. I am updating the site and changing the layout as I am told people want to look at it on their mobile phones. To facilitate that I have adopted the Pr oject Gutenberg approach and concentrated on the information rather than th e appearance. That simplified style will be rolled out across the site as I update the pages. This web site is a non commercial project, the information it contains wa s originally put together to assist my God son and to satisfy my own curios ity. Most of the sections on the site relate to railways but Appendix One d eals with the world 'outside the fence' and there is an appendix dealing wi th playing with toy soldiers (the scenery side may be of interest to railwa y modellers).
Now I have retired I hope to have more time to spend following newsgroups, still the most informative part of the internet.
Cheers
Mike