Goods and Not So Goods website re-uploaded

The website is a collection of notes prepared for my Godson many years ago and occasionally added to ever since.
Problem with the last host have seen it relocated, so deep-linking is once again available, but it does need a lot of work (properly numbering the 3,500 illustrations for a start - of joy!)
One new bit is the PDF of the history of the Great Grand Fenwick Railway - A back story written for a chap I was offering some bits to.
http://igg.org.uk/rail/ggfr/ggfr.pdf
Cheers
Mike
On Sunday, 25 June 2017 21:04:40 UTC+1, Mike Smith wrote:

Got a complain from a blind person so the GGFR stuff is now a web page . . .
http://igg.org.uk/rail/ggfr/ggfr.htm
cheers
Mike
On 25/06/2017 21:04, Mike Smith wrote:

Thoroughly enjoyed the read ..
--
Colin

On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 12:12:39 UTC+1, ColinR wrote:

Glad you liked it - Should've mentioned that the main site address is still igg.org.uk/rail.
cheers
Mike

Mike, delighted to know the site is still available, as I have enjoyed dipping in and out for many years. Trouble is, it is the type of site one can dip into for a five minute read, and still be there two hours later :-)
--
Graeme

On Thursday, 29 June 2017 07:29:05 UTC+1, Graeme wrote:

On this end I started making a few notes in the 1980s, and I'm still at it now!
Cheers
Mike