Re: End of an era - Waltons will close March 2020

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 03:41:00 -0800 (PST), Mike Smith

I remember that one - I used it regularly when I got back into model railways after buying my first house more than 40 years ago, and until I emigrated thirty years ago.
ISTR it was the same business as the bicycle shop next door.
I hope he has a long and happy retirement.