Re: nice inexpensive downloadable buildings

It's the first time I've come across 3DK. Their range is comparable to kits from https://scalescenes.com who also offer a few free kits, and others that you can pay for and download immediately. I've also tried kits from http://www.kingswaymodels which are delivered by post, and lines such as Metcalfe and Superquick that are sold through retailers.
--
Martin S

I agree - the step-by-step instructions look very thorough.
--
Martin S

Nice kits, but not cheap!
--