MRC Flite Simulator

Anybody try this flite sim? I tried it at the IMS Show, near LA, andI gotta say- it is unbelievably realistic! I did a lomcevak with the 3-d model someone had cosen, and it was undistinguishable from one with a CAP or whatever- to the point od breaking out of it with the identical timing of my CAP, and permitting low level recovery, inverted, as it always seems to turn out. Can anyone compare this with Realflight G2 ? -Paul

Reply to
Paul Ryan