Performance & washout

I'm looking for any (racing-related) performance data as to whether it makes a difference if you have a straight leading edge and all the washout in the
trailing edge versus blending the washout through the wing planform... i.e., if your total washout was 2, the leading edge would be down 1 and trailing edge up 1. A website would be great. THX!
Greg
For racing you want no washout since it usually causes more drag. Only one part of the airfoil will be flying in the most efficient AOA and the rest will not.

makes
the
i.e.,
trailing

The most efficient and fastest wing will have a slight lifting section at the root and a purely symetrical airfoil at the tip, which produces a washout effect. Unfortunately, one needs an engineering wind tunnel to test and determine the very best at a specific wing loading and airspeed. The lift gathered at the planned indicated airspeed will zero the symetrical outer section to reduce drag and yet that wing area will be helpful in the turns or higher "G" factors. To obtain washout effect for a racing machine, I suggest a significant amount of differential for the ailerons. For example the P-51 was set for about 15* down and some 31* up aileron to prevent tip stall during high G maneuvers (combat), (Figures are close but I forget the exact numbers.)
The problem is that racers seldom fly the ideal profile at a planned airspeed and whatever you use is mostly a WAG (wild a$$ guess).