Royal MC soft module?

I bougth a Royal MC TX, and I'm trying to get it to mix for a delta wing.

Aparrently I need another soft-module, and I can't find any info on the net.

Does anybody know a source of the eproms for the TX? - I can burn it myself, if I can find the software for it, or I'll buy one, if I can fnd any.

Please help!

Regards,

Michael Holm, Denmark

cross-posted to rec.models.rc.helicopter, rec.models.rc.air, rec.models.rc.misc, uk.rec.models.radio-control.air

Reply to
Michael Holm