Top Flite Cessna kit parts

I picked up the kit on ebay for a really good price. After doing a complete inventory, I found that the wing jig parts were apparently discarded with the diecut remnants. The guy I got it from had punched out all the d/c parts. He had written the sheet # on the parts, but not the p/n, such as V1, R4, or S2. When he punched out the large jig piece, he did not know the 3 small parts d/c'ed in the center were necessary.

Does anyone in the group have one of these kits , unbuilt, that could make a measurement of one of the jig pieces??? The sheet in question is CES6W10, and the part is the jig part with the 1/4" hole in it.

Failing this, I guess I could beg my LHS to let me look and measure.

The sheet price is only $1.40, but the shipping kills it.

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

ROBBY

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

You may be right, but why not give Top Flite a chance to provide that kind of top level customer service, or not? You'll at least find out what kind of company they are.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

I'm building this kit now, David. I'm past the wing, but still have the jig parts. What do you need?

Paul

Reply to
Paul in Redland

I need the distance from the bottom edge of the 1/4" hole to the flat edge of the piece that supports the front of the wing by the wing dowels. I can duplicate the parts by tracing inside the diecut opening, but not where the hole is.

I wish there was a way I could email you a stamp and let you send me the parts!

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

Email me your address and I'll send them to you, David Paul

Reply to
Paul in Redland

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:25:08 GMT, #$%^ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (David AMA40795 / KC5UH) wrote: Hello all, i'll be building the.40 cessna 182 by topflite/greatplanes I think the 5th scale is called the topflite and gp the .40 size.. which is the one you are building? Gig

Reply to
GaijinGig

The 1/5th Top Flite.

David