Papa's story....

Are you a "family" person?? Do ya REALLY like aviation?? See if you can
come up with a story to match this-un... Every word is true....

Bill Fulmer
Beautiful story Mr.Bill.
If we could read one story like this a week it sure would help keep the faith in our fellow man. There are still some really good people in this world and it's stories like this that prove it.
Reply to
Bob B
Great true story and heart warming. Jerry
Reply to
aerobatic69
Tnx, Jerry.....
Good to see you back in the group....