How about checking something for me??

When I switched from Win98 to XP I had a "Lake Effect" pic that malfunctioned. I just redid the code and it seems to work OK now.

Would someone look at

and tell me if you see the water lappin' at my Cub???

While you're there, read "Papa's Story" & the tale linked in the epilogue... A great story about family and aviation, and very word is true.

Enjoy, Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

looks ok to me.

Win98/nerdscrape 6

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nice story. Oh, the water is rippling/lapping at the Cub.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Water rippling nicely in XP using Firefox. :-)

Reply to
John Privett

Picture is workin fine Bill looks good.

Tom

Reply to
buehrer

Looks great. Mozilla Firefox and XP Pro.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Sorry Bill, no waves for me. XP Home, Windows Internet Explorer. Says: Oh dear - no Java!!!! to the left of your cub. Do I have something set wrong on my end?

John

Reply to
Honest John

Sorry Bill, no waves for me.

same here mk

Reply to
MK

Got the applet, Bill, but no Boogie Woogie (sound) :(

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

John & MK...

You either do not have Java installed, or Java is not active on your 'puters...

Ed....

I do not use the "autostart" feature for the sound on this page. If you have Windows Media Player installed on your 'puter, and see the "control panel" for the sound, click on the play (>) button. That should kick of the music...

Thanks, all...

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Works for me

XP Home IE 6

Great story, my condolences for the loss of your friend.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Worked for me! And THAT sez a lot :)

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

Windows XP pro, Mozilla -- looks good.

------------------------------------------- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Reply to
David Poles

works fine

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Went here:

the free DL. Did it by itself, all is well.

John

Reply to
Honest John