Mastercam guys, tell me about dynamic milling...

Let me guess, you window in your whole part and click the big red easy button?

Seriously...what is it??

Reply to
vinny

No I didn't. I said Surfcam's Volumill when I meant to say TrueMill.

What the f*ck is wrong with you people anyway? A couple years ago I would have got flamed for doing that in this newsgroup! All the xposted mindless political drivel and kookery got ya'll down, or what? :/

Reply to
Black Dragon

I think everyone is still in a state of shock on the 2 or 3 ON TOPIC posts this past week.

Reply to
Steve Mackay