$3 CD from Asia with 7 CAD programs

For $3 you can buy a CD with all of these CAD programs (with serial numbers and CD keys)
3D Home Architect 3D Studio VIZ 3i
ArchiCad 6.0 ArchiCad 7.0 AutoCAD 2000 AutoCAD 2002 FPlan 3D
For under $1,200 you can buy a roundtrip ticket to Asia with 8-night stay in a luxury hotel.
This makes me feel bad having paid over $2,000 for my AutoCAD 2002.
But maybe you can get arrested when returning to the U.S. with pirated software :-)