Add Labels dialog box Civil 3D

I cannot maximize the Add Labels dialog box.

The Add Labels dialog box can be maximized after being minimized and moved. This issue was supposed to be resolved with the release of Autodesk Civil 3D

2006 Service Pack 2. I installed service pack 2 months ago. This problem just started today. Is there a variable or switch somewhere I can edit to maximize this dialog?

Never mind....I had to delete a stupid registry key. Found the answer here....