Autodesk Architectural Desktop - german version ?

Hallo, please, is there anybody, who could send me the file "acadres.dll" (or more specific DLLs) from the installation directory of GERMAN version of Autodesk
Architectural Desktop?
Im localizing some german CAD architectural program for Czech Republic and I need to build some german - czech glossary from this file (through RC-WinTrans) for better translation.
Thanx very much ! yarri, ICQ #173555836, e-mails: snipped-for-privacy@volny.cz, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
http://www.ah-datentechnik.de/ac2k2_sp1_de.htm