Autodesk Architectural Desktop - german version ?

Hallo, please, is there anybody, who could send me the file "acadres.dll" (or more specific DLLs) from the installation directory of GERMAN version of Autodesk Architectural Desktop?

I´m localizing some german CAD architectural program for Czech Republic and I need to build some german - czech glossary from this file (through RC-WinTrans) for better translation.

Thanx very much ! yarri, ICQ #173555836, e-mails: snipped-for-privacy@volny.cz, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
yarri

Robert