Find the center of an XRef?

Hi, I'd like to put a MText label over the center of each of a few dozen Xrefs in my drawing --programmatically. Something akin to the extmin & extmax of the Xref divided by 2 (accounting for rotation) would do it. So I guess I'm asking is there a way for me to peak at the extmin & extmax of an Xref without opening the Xref drawing? I still like AutoLISP but I can do VBA if prodded. I got AC2K.

--zeb

Reply to
zeb7k

If they're all the same you could make a block with the insertion positioned relative to the XREF insertion to do the job.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Thanks for the thought but all counted I have hundreds of Xrefs and changing their insertions would necessitate editing hundreds of drawings. Also a center origin for the drawings is not as useful in most cases (except this one).

Reply to
zeb7k

I said, "If they're all the same.....", then you wouldn't be changing anything. Don't know what you mean about "center origin".

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich