TV Show Letter needed

Anyone know where I can get either a DXF or a DWG file of the Laverne and
Shirley letter "L"? What I need is the letter "L" that Laverne used to wear
on everything that she wore. I tried TTFtoDXF, and I couldn't find any
smooth enough fonts to make this work.
If anyone has a smoother font that I can use, please let me know what it is
or send it to me, and this will work as well..
Thanks.
Reply to
Rolling Rock 33
If you've got a TTF that's right (or close enough) just trace it in ACAD using splines.
HTH,
Michael (LS)
Reply to
Michael (LS)