Does anyone use Aussie draftsmen for overnight service

Hi, does anyone on this group use draftsmen in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, to get work done while you sleep? You could have a 24 hour office.

Reply to
Aussie House Plans

Outsourcing to another country sucks, not as much as spammers, but close.

Reply to
Michael (LS)

I don't even like outsourcing across town. I don't even like outsourcing. I don't. .

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Well that does it. I am taking your name off the "Send Christmas Cookies to people I would like to do business with" list.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Hi, do YOU use draftsmen in UK or US, or anywhere else for that matter, to get work done while YOU sleep? YOU could have a 24 hour office.

Reply to
Remo Shiva