Does anyone use Aussie draftsmen for overnight service

Hi, does anyone on this group use draftsmen in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, to get work done while you sleep? You could have
a 24 hour office.

Outsourcing to another country sucks, not as much as spammers, but close.

I don't even like outsourcing across town. I don't even like outsourcing. I don't. .
Well that does it. I am taking your name off the "Send Christmas Cookies to people I would like to do business with" list.
--

Gilbert L. "Chip" Harper

Web: http://www.hot4cad.com
Aussie House Plans wrote:

Hi, do YOU use draftsmen in UK or US, or anywhere else for that matter, to get work done while YOU sleep? YOU could have a 24 hour office.