Looking for a kit - help please

G'day all. I am trying to locate a specific kit, the Nichimo 1/20 Datsun
260z 2+2 Fairlady, kit No. MC2094 2500. I have tried all the usual on line
places for out of production kits, but to no avail. Does anyone have this
kit in their stash and would be prepared to part with it? I live in
Australia but am OK with freight from anywhere on the planet. If you are
willing to talk, reply to group at first. Ciao
Reply to
Bob

Site Timeline