Looking for a few things...

Hi all !

I am looking for the following items :

Kits / Accessories :

- Tiger I photoetch detail set by Aber ( item # 16K01 ).

Reference Books :

- Achtung Panzer No. 2 : PzKpfw III.

- Achtung Panzer No. 3 : PzKpfw IV.

Kit Parts :

- One whole wheel assembly ( inner plastic and outer rubber wheels ) from a Trumpeter 1/16 T-34/76 or T-34/85 kit.

If anybody can help me out, I'd gladly appreciate it . I'm willing to purchase or trade for these items. I have a lot of armor kits and accessories to offer in trade ( email me your wants ). If you're looking for some spare parts, I'm sure I have what you need ( I mostly build in 1/35 ).

Thanks for looking !

Best Regards,

Simon Dery

P.S. : I'm located in Nova Scotia , Canada.

Reply to
Jan and Simon Dery