Looking for 1/35 German tank parts

Greetings friends,

I am in need of several parts to finish a couple kits that I some how either lost or the parts were damaged.

First is a rubber return roller for the Panzer IV, just one needed.

Second is a full set, 16 wheels, for a Panzer IV steel wheel version. I think the late Brummbar from Dragon had these.

If you have an old kit or build up that you would be willing to part with please let me know. I'll gladly pay or trade for the items.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to