WTB/T: 1/144 B-52 underwing pylons

Greetings friends,
I've nearly completed a B-52H to D conversion from the old Crown/Revell kit and it appears I've lost the underwing pylons. I'm looking to add 24 750'
s under the wings and I have the MER's, but need a pylon to work with. If you have the old weapons from the Crown or Revell kit and could spare the p ylons (I'm not sure which ones, I have to see a picture) I'd gladly pay or trade for them.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers, Tom