Need instructions for 1/48 Airfix B-57

Greetings friends,

Package arrived yesterday afternoon with my new 1/48 Airfix B-57 and guess what? The instructions were quite incomplete, missing over half the pages. I'm sure I could muddle through somehow but if anyone has a set that they are done with, or would be willing to scan or PDF I would sure appreciate the help. I'll gladly pay for reasonable expenses. Kit number is A10104 and has options for the B-57B and G models.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom

Reply to
tomservo