how to make electronic cigarette

Smoke and become healthier?? is healthy smoking really an oxymoron? Most of us that smoke; don=92t really want to give it up, although we say we do! The truth is this, what we really want is not simply to stop smoking, but rather to carry on smoking without the consequences such as shortness of breath or the risk of heart disease, lung cancer and many other associated illnesses. On top of this there is the social stigma that smokers unfortunately have to bear. I=92m sure you are already aware that people who don=92t smoke can smell the stale odor of cigarettes a mile away and most do find it offensive. Then you have the financial loss. It costs a small fortune to smoke these days, and I=92m sure the government will continue to increase taxes on cigarettes whilst there are still people out there willing to pay. If you smoke because you enjoy it, or simply because you find stopping is too difficult then there is a solution for you, and it=92s here and now! For years I used to say=85 cigarettes would be fine if they were healthy, didn=92t smell awful, and of course were cheap! Just imagine for a second, how good it would be to still have the enjoyment of smoking a cigarette but without the risk to your health and without leaving you smelling like an old ashtray. Not only that but also cheap! Well now thanks to modern technology it's no longer a futuristic miracle. There is a cigarette you can "smoke" and it has none of the usual (well over 2000 harmful) chemicals that damage your body day in day out. The same chemicals that produce the toxins that harm you and generate those horrible smells associated with smoking have been taken away and are gone forever. There is now a cigarette that is clean to smoke, has no horrible smells and is harmless to your health. In fact, it is so good many bars and restaurants are now allowing people to smoke these in their public areas, simply because there is zero risk to others, and they leave no offensive smell. Believe me, standing out in the cold will soon be a thing of the past. I smoke one of these cigarettes myself and can say with total honesty, it=92s not simply as good as a normal cigarette, it=92s far better! It just tastes cleaner, and I feel fresher. I am also much healthier too these days. Before I discovered this new advancement I used to get short of breath just walking up the stairs. Thatfeeling in the morning you just escaped with your life from a 5 alarm fire,you can kiss that goodbye and say hello to a feeling of brilliant healthdare I say you can be born again, get back the health you had when you were 16. On top of the obvious health benefits it is much cheaper too, as I found out for myself. I used to smoke 20 cigarettes a day. This was costing me around $6 a day that=92s $42 a week, $170 a month or $2100 a year. I can retire with $2100 My costs have now been reduced to just afew cents a day.Totally amazing, Now that=92s money in the bank. This is even much cheaper than knock off cigarettes, not that I would buy knock off cigarettes, they are even worse than the usual coffin nails. The cigarette I am talking about is no knock off folks, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! The cigarette is called the e-cigarette and is a new revolutionary product. It looks and smokes just like a real cigarette but it is actually an electronic device. The e-cigarette works by atomizing liquid nicotine which then turns into a vapor for you to inhale. This automatic process happens as soon as you take a draw from the cigarette, so it needs no naked flame and is ready to use where-ever and when-ever you fancy. You could keep it in your pocket take it out and take a few draws then simply replace it back into your pocket without any danger of a naked flame or any associated smells. This really is a marvel of modern technology and is a brilliant new and refreshing product, one that can only be appreciated once used. You can take this opportunity now and see for yourself just how great this new product is. Just imagine how it can improve your life, you will feel cleaner fresher and in no time at all you will begin to appreciate the health benefits as your breathing and general fitness level improves. The benefits don't end there, not only is this a perfect healthy alternative to those old fashioned and outdated coffin nails, but the e-cigarette can be used as an aid to stop smoking, that is of course for those of you who want to stop, personally I don=92t feel the need anymore. But for those of you who do still want to quit, you can, with the help of the e-cigarette and the refill options at 4 different nicotine strengths. There is High nicotine content, medium, low, and zero, which means you can actually reduce your nicotine intake gradually until you reach zero and all this can be done over a period that suites you. I know once you have tried this for yourself you will be telling all your friends how great this product is. I=92m sure of this because most of our orders come by way of recommendation. This product is the latest of its kind and is much smaller than many others are selling. This E-Cigarette is the same size of a king-size cigarette.

Quick recap of the key benefits

This products comes with everything you need to get you started. Refills available , Details will be included with your purchase.

Due to the product containing nicotine We do not condone sales to under 21's and to purchase from us, you agree that you are 21 years of age or older. As this product, like many products for sale, contains small parts, and nicotine, it is important that this is kept out of reach of children. FAQ

Q: What comes in the package please A: You get the complete E-cigarette with 6 cartridges includes nicotine 110v charger and case Q: Can this unit use any e liquid refills? I've never tried e-cigs, but am trying to quit smoking again, although I don't really want to quit...just eliminate all health risks, odors, etc...this sounds like a perfect compromise. How does the refill process work? A: yes refills available from our website (details of which will be included with your starter pack).

Q: Can a car charger be purchased for this model? A: We do sell car chargers yes universal USB to car charger adaptors are available we have everything your going to need

Q: How long do the refills last? ...comparing them "apple to apple" to real cigarettes? A: It depends on the smoker really but between 10 and 20 cigarettes depending on how many draws at a time and how hard the E-cig is drawn on. Refills are available from our website (details of which will be included with your starter pack).

Q: What is included? A: Hi. This starter kit includes the Full E-cigarette which comprises of 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 6 refills

Reply to
ayhnum

That was one hell of an info-mercial..

Reply to