WTB/T: 1/35 M36 Jackson turret

OK, I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a junked M36, Italeri/ Testors or one of the newer AFV Club or Academy kits that I can get the tur
ret from? A buddy of mine gave me an M36 resin hull, and with all the spar e parts, drive, wheels etc, I just need a decent turret to make a whole new model.
I tried ebay but even the Italeri ones are going for $20 or more. I'm look ing for something cheap to cobble together so hopefully someone out there h as a project that went bad they can part with, or just the turret.
I'll gladly buy, or trade if there is something I have that you want.
Thanks for your time. Tom