Anyone got a spare prop for a 1/72 Swordfish?

Got a Matchbox at the show. I thought I saw the prop in it, musta fallen out.

Reply to
Frank Tauss

it's been reissued by Revell and they would have replacement parts available using their online form. Just need the kit number":

RobG

RobG wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Yes, thank you. I realized that after I posted and have already done so.

Reply to
Frank Tauss