Looking for Testors 1/144 scale C-5 Galaxy

I'm trying to find the old Testors kit of the C-5 Galaxy. Is it really that rare and hard to find? I've tryed all the regular sources with no luck.

Thanx in advance, Gary Webster

Reply to
Gary Webster

They can be found on eBay from $50-$100 So, they must be considered rare. Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD

Ebay usually has 1/144 C-5's. They typically end up selling for ~$80 dollars.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Duniec

I have what I think is the old revell kit,poorly built in my misspent youth.I was thinking of tossing it until I saw those ebay prices!

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

QUIKBRD wrote: : They can be found on eBay from $50-$100 : So, they must be considered rare.

Not as rare as the 1/72 kit with working retractable undercarriage...

Reply to
Ruediger LANDMANN