Wanting to buy a 1/72 scale Lockheed C-5 Galaxy!!!! ID MODELS OR DELVAC Vacform kit!

I was wanting to ask where I can get my hands on a 1/72scale Lockheed C-5 galaxy kit? I would like some information on where I may be able to

get at least one kit.

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik B.

asking 50 times an hour won't help. try google or ebay.

A "kit" (term used loosely) was available years ago, from I.D. Models. It was a very basic vac-form kit. As with most of the kits from I.D. Models; it required a *lot* of scratchbuilding artistry by the modeler. Basically, these kits served one purpose: To show you about how big the thing will be, once you scratchbuild it!

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

And I THINK that the ID Models vacform was taken on board by a firm (actually one guy!) called Delta models ???

I tried a search - but no results...

Ken

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Glenn Ashley IIRC - pops up on Hyperscale from time to time

This is their webpage, how 'alive' they are I do not know.

Caveat Emptor

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Ooops, quick check on HS reveals Glenn has a new site:

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Does the DELvac model come w/decals, metal parts? How much does it cost?

Reply to
Erik B.

Does the DELVAC model come with Landing gear, metal parts, or decals?

Reply to
Erik B.