Looking for a 1/72 scale vacform kits!

I'm looking for a

1/72 scale 747 1/72 scale kc-10 extender , and a 1/72 scale c-17 Kit.

Does anybody have any of these kits in their collection that they are willing to sell??? If you have any of these kits you can contact me directly by e-mail.

Thanks, E

Reply to
Erik B.

"Erik B." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

There is a place called HeavyKits.com but just now the site won't come up. I've seen the 747 on eBay. Bring your checkbook.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I've seen them before but I always get outbid at the last second! I hate it!! The only kit I haven't seen was the 1/72 scale c-17 Kit!

Reply to
Erik B.

I've seen them before but I always get outbid at the last second! I hate it!! The only kit I haven't seen was the 1/72 scale c-17 Kit!

Reply to
Erik B.

Combat makes a C-17. I have one in my stash, tho I kitbashed one about

10 years ago. I have a spare DC-10, but not the KC-10 parts. I'll sell it. Won't be cheap, tho.
Reply to
frank

How much are you asking for it? Can you give me an e-mail?

Reply to
Erik B.

Go to

Tehy do the 747 (plus parts for a Shuttle carrier), DC-10 and KC_10 conversion parts. Right now they don't do a C-17, but as mentioned in another post, Combat Models makes one. NOTE: Combat is a description of the build as well as a trade name.

Reply to
Jessie C

My company Masterpiece Models was going to vacuumform Heavykits first model the Hughes Hk-1 Hercules. We recieved a CNC machined master that was totally useless. We sent it back telling Heaykits to try again. I think they ran out of money for the project's. too bad actually they were going to do an AN-5, C-5 Galaxy and several other large cargo carriers The HK-1 fuselage was 3 1/2 ft long. Very cool size but where would you put it cheers John

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

That would be the four-engined Antonov An-124 'Ruslan' and the six-engined An-225 'Mriya'.

I pointed Heavykits to some useful drawings - and was sent some photos of the test masters for the An-124.

He even had me down on his website as doing a build.........

Pity that it has folded - I was looking forward to the Antonov's to go with my Amodel An-22 and the rest of my Antonov collection.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Somebody did some for them. They sell on eBay & I have one.

Reply to
frank

How Much Do you want for your spare dc-10???

Reply to
Erik B.

Just for my curiousness, what do you mean saying that the machined master was useless? Was this circumstance related to the fact of being CNC machined or was it simply a matter of wrong engineering of the molds? BTW such a big fuselage would be more suitable for resin molding rather than vacuum forming. I'm thinking about the Amodel Antonov AN.22, for example.

Reply to
Luca Beato