Really in need of and looking for 1/72 cfm-56 engins

I am looking for some cfm-56 engines for some kc-135s I am building. If anyone can help me out with some please contact me directly via. e-mail or let me know. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik B.

Check out Flightpath Models. In the "USAF, NATO, Russian" section there is a whole raft of bits and pieces for E-3s and KC-135s. The CFM-56 set isn't yet available, but I'm sure an email to Flightpath will provide you wil the release date.

Enzo Matrix

Ertl made a KC-135R kit... maybe someone has some spares if they opted for an E? Same for the Heller AWACS kit for the E-3D... has both types of engine in the kit.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

And if you can't find the Heller box, look for the Airfix; it's the same plastic.

Reply to
Jessie C