RC Fields In Atlanta area

Hi, I am getting back into my beloved RC airplanes after having moved from out of state. Could anyone please give me info on flying
sites/clubs in the Atlanta area; for that matter, any resources. I am having trouble connecting to this group directly, so I would greatly appreciate responses via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com). Thank you very much,
Bob
Hi, I am getting back into my beloved RC airplanes after having moved from out of state. Could anyone please give me info on flying sites/clubs in the Atlanta area; for that matter, any resources. I am having trouble connecting to this group directly, so I would greatly appreciate responses via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com). Thank you very much,
Bob
Hi, I am getting back into my beloved RC airplanes after having moved from out of state. Could anyone please give me info on flying sites/clubs in the Atlanta area; for that matter, any resources. I am having trouble connecting to this group directly, so I would greatly appreciate responses via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com). Thank you very much,
Bob
We also have a nice electric only club on the NE side of town, The Atlanta Drone Society, Info on it and a few other fields can be found here.... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t )2566
PCPhill

I live in West Virginia but I sometimes visit the Cobb County RC Club just north of Atlanta. They have a beautiful facility. One of the nicest I've flown at....and a good bunch of guys. Their web site is down but you can email Mike at:
Tell him the old grey haired far* from WV who he says looks Kenny Rogers sent you.
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com>
The Atlanta RC Club is in Atlanta. Nice place and also good people. They have a nice web site. http://www.atlrcclub.com /
There are many others in the area . You can go here and find them all. http://www.modelaircraft.org/clubsearch.aspx
Good luck