RC Fields In Atlanta area

Hi, I am getting back into my beloved RC airplanes after having moved from out of state. Could anyone please give me info on flying sites/clubs in the Atlanta area; for that matter, any resources. I am having trouble connecting to this group directly, so I would greatly appreciate responses via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com). Thank you very much,

Bob

Reply to
bob

[...]

I live in West Virginia but I sometimes visit the Cobb County RC Club just north of Atlanta. They have a beautiful facility. One of the nicest I've flown at....and a good bunch of guys. Their web site is down but you can email Mike at:

Tell him the old grey haired far* from WV who he says looks Kenny Rogers sent you.

snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

The Atlanta RC Club is in Atlanta. Nice place and also good people. They have a nice web site.

There are many others in the area . You can go here and find them all.
Good luck

Ken

Reply to
Ken Day

We also have a nice electric only club on the NE side of town, The Atlanta Drone Society, Info on it and a few other fields can be found here....

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill